- Under the diverse programs to promote exchange and cooperation between Korea and its international partners, the Foundation not only organizes events celebrating official ties, such as the anniversaries of establishment of diplomatic relations, but also makes targeted efforts to increase exchanges with countries of importance in Korea’s resource and energy diplomacy and those with which Korea has not had active exchange so far..
- The Foundation carries out cultural diplomacy projects and provides support for cultural diplomatic activities in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Korean Embassies and Consulates overseas and the Foundation’s own overseas offices.
- The Foundation also actively cooperates with arts and culture organizations both in Korea and abroad to make Korean arts and culture better known to the global community, and to expand its global network for cooperation and exchange, and organize events showcasing Korean culture.
- By organizing exhibitions featuring various visual artworks by Korean artists such as paintings, calligraphic works, sculptures, photographs and pottery, the Foundation provides the global community with the opportunity to appreciate Korea’s excellent cultural traditions and the creativity of its people.
- Tour exhibitions of Korean art, organized on an annual basis, feature artworks that attest to the refinement of Korea’s artistic traditions, broadening access to Korean culture for people all over the world.
By staging traditional performing arts of Korea, including dance and theatre performances and b-boy shows in locations around the world, the Foundation helps to promote the image of Korea as a cultural nation and cultivate a positive perception of it among people in the global community.
- Combination Events and Other Cultural Events
Cultural events in overseas locations, organized or sponsored by the Foundation, are at times combination events coupling performing arts with various other forms of cultural activity.
- Korean Embassies and Consulates abroad
- Arts and culture organizations in Korea and abroad