Publication & Media
KF-KOSSDA Online Social Science Data Service
- About the Service
- The Korea Foundation has launched the Online Social Science Data Service in cooperation with the Korea Social Science Data Archive (KOSSDA), through which researchers overseas can access Korea-related social science data for free.
- Through the Online Social Science Data Service, the Korea Foundation aims to promote Korean studies overseas and introduce the development of social science studies in Korea to the international community.
- Eligibility for Use
- Researchers/students who belong to overseas organizations (i.e. universities, research institutions) and journalists, and other appropriate individuals overseas.
- Available Data
- The entire collection of the KOSSDA’s data in Korean and English
KOSSDA holds in its collection a vast range of quantitative and qualitative data and literatures across social science disciplines encompassing political, economic, social and cultural areas.
- Quantitative Data
Survey and statistical data
- Qualitative Data
Documents, field notes, interview and narrative history data
Academic journals, e-journals and research monographs
- Sign in to the KF Website → Apply for the use of the Online Social Science Data Service → KF approves the applicant → Approved applicants will be automatically signed in to the KOSSDA website and be able to access and download data
※ Approved applicants can access the KOSSDA website by clicking the quick menu on the right or “Go to KOSSDA” button below on this page.
- 1. Users should access the KOSSDA website by first signing in to the KF website.
2. Student users must renew eligibility 3 years after the first application.
3. The Korea Foundation may cancel approval if the user’s submitted information is found to be false.